Birthday

Morning blogcreatures,

Did you know the new Whiff of Joy July Digi release is now available? Today I am sharing a great card using one of the new digi images. I really adore this new stamp. Just perfect for the summer. Check out the shop today for more designs.


Also, I share this card over at Whiff of Joy for the ''Make a card Monday''. You can find even more inspiration if you check the blog.

Supplies:
http://www.whiffofjoy.ch/product_info.php?info=p1689_charming-doily-die-light.html

Comments

  1. Your coloring style is jaw-dropping gorgeous Maria! I never stop to be amazed by you talent! Just go on this way!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring! How about tutorial :) please please please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try to make one when I get some free time.

      Delete

Post a Comment