01 June 2014

Framed

Hello blogcreatures,

Happy Children's day! What can I say? Still feeling like a child, especially when I argue with my nephew.  So much fun! Today I have a super simple creation to share. I Am Roses has a new challenge for you this month. The new theme is: frame.

Include a frame in your creation and of course, flowers. If you have IAR flowers, please use those for  the IAR  challenges.
For this mini frame I used :  R8-595 L0-0, T40-426 from IAR.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how you trim the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully framed, Maria! Love the contrast between the soft pastels of the roses and the more vintage feel of the frame! A great juxtaposition in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected