18 May 2014

Take notes

Hello blogcreatures,

Sorry for being quiet lately. I have a good reason. I got sick and I feel really down and no energy at all. However, even if I am sick I still get work done. Today's creation is a mini notebook for notes. I love mini notebooks and boxes. Is just  like a guilty pleasure.

For this creation I used : Charming Doily Die-Light  and I love school from Whiff of Joy.

Challenges:
Southern Girls Challenge
 Totally Gorjuss
 Deep Ocean Challenge
Simon Says Stamp
My Mum's Craft Shop

2 comments:

  1. Amazing notebook, such wonderful colouring of the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love notebooks too. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected