08 April 2014

Mini Top Hat

Hello blogcreatures,

If I could choose an era, I'd go back in the 1800s. I really like watching  movies such as: Oliver Twist, Marie Antoinette,Nanny Mc Phee - which is my favorite etc. Today is my turn to share a creation for I Am Roses. The IAR paper flowers are so beautiful and I had to make a mini top hat.

For the hat base, I used heavy chipboard, cardstock and pattern paper. If you read my blog, then you should know that I don't really work with templates. So I'm sorry for not having a full tutorial on how to make the base of the hat. However, I have a quick tutorial for you on how to decorate a mini hat.

 

All flowers used in this creation : S10, R21, T30, ST1,T25 and R40 are from I Am Roses. Feel free to watch the video tutorial over at IAR YT channel or my channel. Also, stay updated with my creations on my Facebook page.


2 comments:

  1. Очень креативно! Супер!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful--even with pursed lips! Amazing what can be done with paper roses, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected