Monochromatic

Hello and morning blogcreatures,

What is your favorite color?  I like more than just one. Grey, olive green, turqoise and pink. You can use any color you like to play with us for the new challenge over at Stampotique Designers challenge. The new theme is: monochromatic.

 Today for my creation, I used sepia tones to create a mini card. Really love the effect of sepia or black and white. The stamp is from Stampotique Originals called: Happy Rat, Dejected cat. If you want to play along with us, you are welcome to share your creation over at SDC.

Below is a funny picture shoot of me and my nephew. He's 7... I'm 24 , can you tell?
 ( My nephew - he loves taking pictures....But I can not be the model for others....*laugh*)

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful, I really love the colors you chose and how you colored it. Very nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and colouring on that brilliant image - haven't seen that one before - and how you create the glow of light is wonderful.

    Hilarious photos too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment