Sneak Peak Day 3


Hello blogcreatures,

Hope you liked the first day of Whiff of Joy sneak peak! There is more to come but for now , today I have another card to share.
For this card I used the I heart you Maya digital stamp from Whiff of Joy. I really love charms, so I used a key charm from Whiff of Joy. The sentiment is from the Brithday Phrases stamps set from Whiff of Joy. This card would be perfect for a Birthday or for Valentine's day, if you actually celebrate the holiday! You can always check out the Whiff of Joy Blog for more inspiration.

Challenges:
The Pink Elephant
Whiff Of Joy
Deep Ocean Challenge
My Mum's Craft Shop

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful. Just love the flowers and you rich colours. Also perfect for valentines.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! What a cutie - your coloring is so rich and beautiful. The embellishments are perfect and eek! Love that green heart! <3 Thank you so much for joining us with this great entry!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment