18 January 2014

Sneak Peak Day 3


Hello blogcreatures,

Hope you liked the first day of Whiff of Joy sneak peak! There is more to come but for now , today I have another card to share.
For this card I used the I heart you Maya digital stamp from Whiff of Joy. I really love charms, so I used a key charm from Whiff of Joy. The sentiment is from the Brithday Phrases stamps set from Whiff of Joy. This card would be perfect for a Birthday or for Valentine's day, if you actually celebrate the holiday! You can always check out the Whiff of Joy Blog for more inspiration.

Challenges:
The Pink Elephant
Whiff Of Joy
Deep Ocean Challenge
My Mum's Craft Shop

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Just love the flowers and you rich colours. Also perfect for valentines.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! What a cutie - your coloring is so rich and beautiful. The embellishments are perfect and eek! Love that green heart! <3 Thank you so much for joining us with this great entry!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected