02 October 2013

ATC


Hello blogcreatures,

I love animals! Dogs, rabbits , wild animals, you name it!  I have a big family ....Mom , dad, 3 brothers, a sister , a fish and 47 rabbits! OH YES! I love rabbits. Today's project is for the new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. The new theme is SO SIMPLE! I really had a great time playing.

Create an ATC . Any shape , any theme  but make sure it's an ATC. My ATC is pretty simple because the focal image is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! You can get this stamp: Dog family from Stampotique. Come and play along !!! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Great ATC, love the doggies !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ATC Maria! I never knew you had that many rabbits!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coloring on this...and 47 rabbits huh? WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your little atc. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always amaze me with your talent, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ATC, love this stamp and such great coloring techniques !!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, what great work and technique. Where did you pick up this stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. The stamp is from Stampotique called Dog family

      Delete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected