19 September 2013

Ribbon roses

Hello blogcreatures,

I'm not a big flower lover. I like paper flowers and handmade flowers but that's all.  However, yesterday made some ribbon roses. To be honest...it was hard work ( laughing). Oh boy! I used some ribbon scraps to make 3 roses. I really don't have a rule on how to make them. I just folded...folded and again folded. But the result is pretty cute!
Not sure if I'm gonna be making a video tutorial. I don't think you will really understand making process. But who knows. Maybe I'm gonna try. For now, enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Your ribbon flowers are beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very lovely. I think I saw on your channel that you did make a tutorial :-). I have just now found you and am loving all I see - very inspirational to me. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected