Balloon

Hello blogcreatures,

I know... it's been a while since I have posted a card, but here we go... I made a new card and I really love it! I have a new flower die , but to be honest I'm not happy with the quality. I wont mention the name of the die, but if you really want to know, leave your comment down below.


I will be away for a while, so if you need me ASAP please e-mail me at  nanny_pink07@yahoo.com .'Till then enjoy this card and let's play along with some awsome challenges:
Saturated Canary
The Pink Elephant
Lia Stampz


Comments

  1. Very original coloring, Maria! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful coloring as usual Maria, love the shading around your image. Not sure what die you are using or what cutting system but sometimes if I had an additional piece of cardstock as a buffer it cuts better. Email me off line if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great coloring! Fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card Maria, beautiful colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. swoonikins goregous as always hunny. Hope you work out your flower die soon, have you tried a bit of greaseproof paper to cut with it first? that sometimes umpfs them up a bit.
    Thank you so much for playing with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours you have chosen and your layout is fab,Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment