Piano

Hello blogcreatures,

''No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.'' 


I know it's summer time but I still love dark stuff, Halloween and goth style. Today I have an amazing project to share. I am really happy with the result! First try ! Bang! SO PROUD!

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
 I made this piano last night. It took me around 3 hours. I don't work with templates ( not always). Sometimes I just sketch the idea and then work on my project. This piano is just one of them. I really love it!  
I don't have a template for this piano. Maybe I will make one but I don't know yet.  Enjoy the pictures and if you have any question please leave a comment below. Thanks!
Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I love how creative you are.. and once you get an idea... you just do it!

    well done

    Delia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is totally awesome. you did a wonderful job on it. love it

    hugs
    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piano is amzing ! I love halloween spirit and this is a really cool project to realize ! Thanks for sharing, I love the dirty look with spider webs you gave to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just sick! i mean where do u come up with those!
    and i was always curious bout tht if vampires exist or not!
    do some project on tht n plz tell me if u think they exist or not!!
    love u
    maya <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing and I love this and how tiny it is with all the details, love the little frame. What do you do with all of your creations?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness - this is mindblowing! Maria, you never cease to amaze me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria this is so amazing, I love it. Your attention to detail is amazing. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I am so impressed with your talent...this is amazing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Briljant! Love the Halloween theme, very spooky! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! I just saw that awesome violin and now THIS!! OMG!!!! How tiny! You must have such patience!! LOL...extremely well done! I bet a super rich person would pay for you to do a big one!!! thank you for sharin your talent!!!...pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. BREATHTAKING.. absolutely jaw dropping Maria, clever, clever lady ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW this is amazing Maria, how you even designed it, let alone made it is beyond me x

    ReplyDelete
  13. *Jaw dropping* WOW. I love this, it's AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! That's amazing project. I'm deeply imprest of it's detal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I love Halloween and this piano is wonderful. What an inspiring piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment