06 May 2012

Story time

Happy Sunday blogcreatures,

Check out the new Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. Releases for May!  Really adorable digi stamps. Plus say ''Hello'' to Sophie's friend , Lucky.

 Today I have a quick and easy project to share. I had so much fun making this project.
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
This favor box is easy to make and is really great for b-day party , wedding, Christmas etc. I used Story time Sophie & Lucky Digi Stamp  . For coloring I used Copics and Promarkers. 
If you want to watch the video tutorial please click HERE. If you have any question please leave a comment bellow or '' LIKE'' my Facebook page and leave a comment over there. 

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Loving this favour box and the way you have decorated it.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! theyre adorable

    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Maria - your colouring is just fabulous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooops, forgot to mention that I've got candy on offer until the end of May... Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected