Photo Camera

Morning blogcreatures,

Note:  Make sure to check out Pro 31 Designs Etsy shop for the Spring Sale.  NEW items! Starting today you will get 25% off your entire purchase using code springsale !

When I'm bored, I sketch. I usually sketch at night because  then I come up with great ideas.  So I had this idea ...

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)

And my idea was to make a Photo Camera. It came out  G R E A T ! I love it and I'm really proud of it. It took me a long time but the result is just perfect. For this camera I used 12 x 12 paper, stamps, chipboard, hot glue gun, ATG gun, prima stamps , buttons, ink, RUB-ons, Jenni's Birds with Banner  stamp by Stampotique Originals.

I don't have a template so please don't ask for one.  If you have any question you can leave a comment below or send me an e-mail. 
Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. It'sw just amazing, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a amazing job Maria...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great camera, love how you added the bling to create the little window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, FANTASTIC !!! Great Idea, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is stunningly creative - this is a lovely little camera box to store a few hard copy .
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. this came out awesome. i love it. put a tiny mini inside to hold those photos you take with that camera hehe. tfs ur wonderful art.

    hugs
    stephanie collins
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's simply stunning Maria! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria you have beautiful things on your own blog! This one is a piece of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ideas are always amazing... love this!!!!!!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What can I say, no words!!!!!!!!!!! Just TFS!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bravissima!!! This camera is very amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you have a template for this? lol.. kidding... it's very cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow AMAZING just AMAZING did you cover it with the paper after you put it together???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment