Merry Christmas


Hello blogcreatures,

It's almost Christmas and I'm in my craft corner creating some last minute Christmas projects. I have a question for you.What Christmas tradition do you have?Anything special?

I don't really have one but I love decorating my Christmas tree with handmade creations.
(Click Image)

Here's my last minute Christmas project.
(Click Image)
I used just scraps , embossing powder, blings and stamps.It's easy and really simple. 
I love Birds and Bugs Cube stamp by Stampotique Originals.Don't forget to check out their awsome website.Click here.

That's all for today. Wishing you a Merry Christmas! 

Comments

  1. Have a merry Christmas! :) We don't really have a tradition other than opening our gifts on Christmas eve night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria! Your tree is so sweet!! :) Love your new creation and I am going to check out the bird stamps right now!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your last minute project! I don't have a last minute to use... Hahaha! I hope I get all the stuff done I need to before Christmas comes but if I don't the BEST thing about Christmas is Jesus! God Bless you Sabina! Janet =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your last minute project! I don't have a last minute to spare! I hope I get everything done before Christmas but if I don't the BEST thing about Christmas is Jesus! Merry Christmas Sabina! Janet =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Beautiful! My favorite tradition is baking all of the holiday cookies then getting to sample them all hot out of the oven. ;)

    A Very Happy Holiday to you and yours!

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is officially the best scrap last minute project EVER! Seriously, you have SOOOOOO much talent, Maria. More than any blog creature I have ever met.

    Your Christmas tree is perfect; hand-made ornaments are my favorite. I hope your holiday is filled with love, laughter, and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Christmas projects! Hope you have a Fab Christmas! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love decorating the tree too! We have some lovely wooden decorations that we've collected over the years and each one brings back happy memories of when we bought them and where. Hope you have a lovely Christmas Maria, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment