02 May 2010

Muddled thoughts

Eeeeek!

Oh blog.. how I have missed you! Been super busy...(ok!more or less) *laugh*.Do you know the quote: ‘Home is where your heart is’ ? Well I still try to find my  way to a wonderful life.I'm confused, lost ...*laugh*

I am  stressed with college admission...I do not have many options...so I need to take the best decision.I wanted to study animation to Cluj-Napoca( Romania) but  few weeks ago I found out that this profile is  no longer available so I will try to  graphic design... ''Wish me luck!!!''

OK.. so back to the scrapping!I'm preparing some handmade items for sale and soon ... (hopefully) if I have enough time I will publish a small collection of digital stamps .I have already done several projects for my loved ones but can not publish them (yet).

Here 's a new idea * pam pam*  I will add a new category on my blog...and the name of this category will be:''Moments of inspiration'' I will try to post some news and reminders every week ...because I'm sure there are many talented people and I want to share with you all their amazing work and I think the perfect day  for ''Moments of inspiration '' it's Sunday. Ok...bbye now and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. wow! Mult noroc! Si sora mea e la grafica la Cluj :)... acum e in Franta pt un semestru. Ea e anul 2. Daca vrei poti vb cu ea in ceea ce priveste admiterea... scrie-mi un mail si iti dau id-ul ei.

    Pup si bafta multa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphic design sounds great. You know my opinion... as long as it's art :P
    Looking forward to seeing your new stuff and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mult bafta iti doresc
    iti tin pumnii

    vicky

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected