I appreciate you!

I won’t be complaining about the weather too much because I think everyone who gets autumn and summer temperatures at the same time has pretty much had enough of it. However, I hope you’re making the best of it this summer.

I had to make a seasonal card because I LOVE strawberries very much. Sometimes it’s best to find inspiration in your daily life likes. Cardmaking gives you the freedom you need to create the exact themed card you want.


 You can use coloured cardstock for die-cutting, but adding ink blending gives a better and more realistic look. Of course, you can use other colouring mediums such as watercolours or alcohol markers to colour the die-cuts. I prefer the ink blending technique because it’s quicker.

I really appreciate your love and support, and I want to thank you for taking the time to check my blog.

Comments