Love is in the air

 

Tell me Valentine’s day is coming without telling me … 

The stores are decorated, social media is full of photos and videos related to this day and everyone around talks about it.  I had fun playing with the heart shape dies, creating some props that can be used for Valentine’s day or any other love themed celebration. With a little bit of creativity, you’d be surprised how many fun things you can create using the heart shape.


 In the past I wasn’t a big fan of this holiday or love themed decorations, but I think life is so short, therefore any reason to celebrate and express your love for someone is more than welcome.

On my Instagram you can see all creations I made using the heart dies. I really love how the Cupid’s arrows turned out . Ok... the heart shaped glasses too!

Comments