It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

This year I’m taking it a bit slower with the Christmas preparations because I want to have a cozy and enjoyable time. I will go with the ‘’ less is more ‘’ this Christmas.

 I’m sharing my latest Christmas card, which turned out pretty cute with an adorable bear stamp by Hello Bluebird.  Bear designs are a great choice for, pretty much, all year around, but even better for autumn- winter-themed cards. Also, it’s a great choice to switch your color palette and skip the traditional Christmas colors once in a while. I’m very happy with today’s color palette and I encourage you to try some new colors too for your Christmas crafty projects.

I’m wishing everyone a happy time this season and may the New Year bring the best for you and your loved ones. Thank you for stopping by!

Comments