Get your spooky on!

 And just like that, the spookiness needs to come out because it’s Halloween time! As you probably know, we don’t officially celebrate this holiday in my home country , but I still like a little bit of  ‘’cute spooky’’ time!

 A fun fact about me is that I love to explore old churches and old cemeteries. Not in a creepy way at all, but they have something that is just captivating.  The older they are, the better! The architecture, the history of the place and the untold stories make such places more interesting. The United Kingdom is without any doubt a land of surprises when it comes to history and amazing places to discover!

No trick- or- treating for me, but I have a Halloween card to share with you today. I kept the design pretty simple, but I think the background would look even nicer with red-orange- purple tones. What do you think?

Comments