A mother...

 The cards I make and all crafters make are not just scraps of paper with adorable designs on. They tell a story and they are meant to make someone’s day better. I made today’s card in honor of Ukraine . 

Today is International Women’s day and it should be a day of smiles, love and kindness. Not a day darkened by sorrow, fear and helplessness. Such horrible times should be a reminder once again to not take anything for granted and to enjoy our daily lives to the fullest.

The sunflower has a powerful meaning in Ukraine. I don't have sunflower stamps in my stash, so I used different stamps to create my own version of sunflower. The sentiment is an older stamp by Whimsy Stamps. I think it goes perfectly with this CAS design.

 To anyone going through a hard time, I'm sending my love! Stay strong and don't give up!

Comments

Post a Comment