What a wonderful day

Happy Sunday! The sun is out and the birds singing. What a great moment for me to sit down and write this blog post. From time to time I go through my stash of older stamps and try to decide what to keep. In this way I get to keep and use the stamps I really love working with. 

For today's card I used an older giraffe stamp by Whimsy Stamps. I mean,who doesn't like giraffes? They are so cute!

I used the same stamp a few years ago to create a beautiful '' no-line coloring ''. However for today's card I wanted to do a super quick coloring and for that I used NUVO markers from Tonic Studios.

Don't forget to use your older stamps.I know is hard to keep up,but don't buy stamps only because they are cute. Use them as often as you can and create new designs or techniques.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

Comments

Post a Comment