Thank you!

Hi there,

Bunnies and more bunnies! I'm so happy with today's card. A CAS one,but I really enjoyed coloring the little bunny from MFT. Again a no-line coloring one,because the stamp is pretty small and I wanted to add my stripes and I find it impossible doing that with markers.So instead, I used my Inktense pencils.



The ''Thank you '' stamp is from Right at home. I just love their designs. Really adorable style and I hope to add some more of their stamps to my stash.
I keep my stash of supplies pretty small,because I want to keep the supplies I really use and make sure I use them as often as I can,instead of using them once and then forget about them in a box or drawer.

I hope you enjoy the cards so far and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come again for other creations. Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment