Winter wonderland

Hello everyone,

This month comes to an end,but not before sharing today's card. I have a new winter/Christmas card and I really hope you will like it as much as I like it.
I have the NUVO Embellishment Mousse from Tonic Studios. It's very nice for mixed media but also for cardmaking.I used that to create the background for my card.


I used some cute MFT stamps and did no line coloring to go with the rest of my landscape. The dies are from Sizzix,Reverse Confetti and Whimsy Stamps.
I have a few more winter/Christmas cards to share in the upcoming days,so keep an eye on my blog and on my Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good day!

Supplies:

Nuvo - Embellishment Mousse - Gunmetal Grey - 815n  
Nuvo - Embellishment Mousse - Pure Platinum - 803n  
Nuvo - Embellishment Mousse - Spring Green - 808n  
Nuvo - Jewel Drops - Rose Water - 647n  
Nuvo - Jewel Drops - Sea Breeze - 646n  
Nuvo - Jewel Drops - Limoncello - 644n

Comments

Post a Comment