Moments

Hello everyone,

Before I start this blog post, I would like to thank Scrapiniec and Dominika for having me in their design team.It was a pleasure and great opportunity to use their amazing chipboards,but sadly it's time to say goodbye to this lovely team. If you ever want to be part of their team,you will love it! Really kind,talented and sweet team!

For today,I have a layout to share. I don't even remember the last time I made one,but I had to create one with the beautiful Scrapiniec chipboards.



I love how detailed and clean these chipboards are. I will continue using them when I get the chance and share the creations with you over here on my blog or on my Instagram.

For this layout I used:



I hope you like this creation. I really enjoyed putting this layout together. If you are into layouts and mixed media,then you know you that all those scraps from your stash are very useful.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment