Love you ft.Tonic Craft Kit no.16

Hello there,

I'm back today with a card and a video for the Tonic Craft Kit no.16. A very sweet kit that can be used to create lovely cards and other paper gifts for Valentine's day, Mother's day or any sweet and romantic occasion. I love the pastel colors in this kit.



I decided to create a card that can be used for Mother's day or for Valentine's day,or just simply a ''Love you'' card for that special person in our life.  I just love the papers from this kit,yet I wanted to create my own pattern paper,using the NUVO markers. You can see how I put this card together over at my Youtube channel.

I hope you get inspired to create something today. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

Tonic Craft Kit no.16
Tonic Craft kit no. 12 
Craft Perfect - Mirror Card - Harvest Gold A4 - 9442E  
Tim Holtz - 8.5" / 22cm Trimmer - 160e  
Tim Holtz - Glass Media Mat - 1914e  
Tim Holtz - Non-Stick Micro-Serrated Multi-Cutter - 102e  
Nuvo - Diamond Hybrid Ink Pads - Tropical Fruits - 80n

Comments

Post a Comment