Happy Anniversary

Hello everyone,

I don't really ever make wedding cards as we don't really give cards on weddings. But I couldn't resist when I got the beautiful chipboards from Scrapiniec. They are so beautiful and great for an anniversary or wedding cards. I had to make one!




I kept the design pretty simple and just added some clear glitter embossing powder to add some texture and sparkle to my chipboards. I love the result and I think I will wait for the right moment to give this card away.
Over at Scrapiniec you can find so many wonderful chipboards for different themes or seasons. Go and have a look!

I used :

5158 - Boho Love - Bridegroom - Para MÅ‚oda
5153 - Boho Love - bower - altana 

Hope you like today's card. If you do,feel free to share this post with your friends and maybe create a wedding card. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments