Wiper card ft. Tonic Craft Kit no.14

Hello everyone,

Another month is about to go away,but not before I share my project I made,using the Tonic Craft Kit no.14. I love this kit,because the dies and stamps can be used for so many other projects and this is another of my Tonic Craft Kit favs. As always, I have a video on how I put the creation together and you can check that on my Youtube channel.




I made a wiper card this time. A fun and interactive card,because I like to change the base of my cards from time to time.  Is super easy to make a wiper card and you can take it to a super pro level,but I kept my card pretty simple.
I wanted to use the bunny die,but even if I'm not a cat person, I still used the cat instead as it works better with my scene.

If you like today's creation,remember to come again. I have many other creations to share with you all. You can also find me on my Instagram where I share other bits.

Until next time, stay safe and happy crafting! Have a great day!

Supplies:

Tonic Craft Kit no.14

Tim Holtz - 5 inch / 12.3cm Mini Snips - 816e 

Tim Holtz - 8.5" / 22cm Trimmer - 160e 

Tim Holtz - Glass Media Mat - 1914e 

Nuvo - Diamond Hybrid Ink Pads - Sunset Serenade - 82n 

Nuvo - Diamond Hybrid Ink Pads - Tropical Fruits - 80n   

Tonic Studios - Adhesives - Funky Glue Pen 29.5ml - 421e

Comments

Post a Comment