Sunset background


Hello everyone,

Today's creation is one those magical looking ones. Wings, glitter , sequins and a whimsical sunset. I have a video on my Youtube channel, if you would like to see how I put this card together. Scrapiniec has some gorgeous chipboards and this lovely fairy goes so well with my background.


If you missed the 2018 collection, then you should check out their website for amazing designs. Some are for the current season,but many will work all year around.

 I like the look of the black glittery fairy. It looks so beautiful in real life. I don't often get to use the embossing powder I have, especially the glittery one. Is a great way to check your stash and use the supplies more often before getting new ones. It happens to me when I have things,just because they are cute,but I don't get to use them.

If you want more inspiration on how to use the Scrapiniec chipboards, then please check out their blog.
As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

4718 - Blueberry Fairy - big Fairies - duże wróżki
Nuvo - Glitter Embossing Powder - Glitter Noir - 598n

Comments

Post a Comment