Autumn love

Hello there!

If you follow my blog and Youtube channel, then you probably know that I really loved the Tonic Craft Kit no.12. A great one in my opinion and I had to make another creation as I said. I made a new card,using the dies and stamp from the kit.

I used the Diamond Hybrid ink pads to create the colorful background for my leaves. I got to play with them a little bit and I like them, but not for stamping. I love how they blend! For stamping I prefer a good crisp and clean stamped image.


If you missed my previous creation, using this kit, then please check it over here. I'm sorry if you missed the kit. Keep an eye on Tonic Craft kit and Tonic Studios for the upcoming ones.

I hope this inspires you to create some autumn cards. 'till next time, stay safe and be crafty!

Supplies:

Tonic Craft Kit no.12
Nuvo - Diamond Hybrid Ink Pads - Tropical Fruits
Nuvo - Diamond Hybrid Ink Pads - Sunset Serenade
Tim Holtz - 12.25" / 31cm Maxi Guillotine - 1980e

Comments

Post a Comment