You are the sweetest!

Hello everyone,

If you know me or follow me on Instagram, then you know that I like to cook and to try out new foods. I thought it would be nice to use the stamps from Clearly Besotted and some other stamps from my stash to create a card . I think is a great card for mother's day, a great friend that enjoys cooking or anyone that loves food.


For coloring I used NUVO markers from Tonic Studios. I really enjoy using the markers lately. I like to try different markers and I'm pretty happy with the NUVO markers. They blend really well and the colors are very beautiful.

I also used some NUVO drops to add an extra detail to my colorful card. I'm pretty happy with the final result.
If you enjoyed today's card and want to see more, please keep an eye on my blog. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Fragrant Oranges - 311n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Rich Reds - 310n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Woodland Greens - 313n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Royal Purples - 315n 
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Marina Blues - 314n
Nuvo - Jewel Drops - Limoncello - 644n
Nuvo - Jewel Drops - Sea Breeze - 646n

Comments

Post a Comment