Midnight Mixed Media

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well. Today's creation is going to be different than my usual posts. I thought it would be fun to create a mixed media page,using chipboards from Scrapiniec.

I love making cards, but sometimes I like to try new things and mixed media is something that I don't really get to do that often. However, I'm super happy with the result and I hope you like it as much as I do.



To add color and texture to the chipboard elements, I used NUVO mousse from Tonic Studios. I also used a sanitary glove to apply the mousse,because it works much better than using your finger or a brush. Plus is less messy.

In mixed media you don't have rules. You can be as messy as you want.  If you are looking for inspiration, then you can find more work over at Scrapiniec blog. We have a wonderful and talented team.

I used:

4945 - Bricks - Cegły
4795 - Kamieniczka FLAT (płaska) zestaw 3 domki
4756 - Steampunk - Flying hearts - gear heart
4814 - Confetti - serduszka

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment