Dream

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great week so far. I'm excited to share my very first creation, using chipboards from Scrapiniec. These are new to me and I feel like I'm being challenged using them, as I am used to stamps and dies. They work really great for cardmaking, scrapbooking, mixed media, etc...




For my card I got inspired by a fairy garden. I used NUVO markers to color the chipboards. My advice is to use paints that are not super wet ,because you can damage the chipboard. They are super fine and really detailed. I love them!

You can use them as they come, but I think a bit of texture and color will make them more beautiful. I can't wait to experiment more and share the results with you all.If you are looking for inspiration and more products, please visit Scrapiniec.

This weekend I will be celebrating Easter. If you do it too, then I wish you a very Happy Easter to you and your loved ones. Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Supplies:

4717 - Blueberry Fairy - little Fairies - małe wróżki
4639 - Mamma's Porch - little set - Ganek Mamusi - mały zestaw
4954 - Clouded hearts - together - chipboard set
4607 - Water plants - Cattail XL - Pałka wodna XL
4605 - Water plants XL set 01 Rośliny wodne zestaw 01

Comments

Post a Comment