Crafty Ola May Kit ''Thankful'' Cards

Morning everyone,

I'm excited to share today's cards, using the ''Thankful'' kit from Crafty Ola. I really enjoyed working with this kit and I love the results. The colors are so bright and cheerful.

So, as always I have five cards to share with you as inspiration,if you want to get the kit or you already have it by the time you see this post. I really liked the die cuts, stickers and pattern paper. You will see that I used those the most.






 With such beautiful embellishments, you don't have to put much effort in making the cards. To not miss a great kit, please make sure you check Crafty Ola Store.

These cards will find a home soon, because I plan to send more cards this year and as cardmaker I can always make new ones,plus I need extra space to keep everything. So,they will have a new home very soon.

If you like today's post, please let me know in the comments below. As always, thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment