Throw Kindness Around

Hi everyone,

If you remember, we have a new group on Facebook called : Challenge Card Swap. We already started this month and today's card is one of the cards I made for my swap partner. She asked for: shaker card, colors and any technique.


I used a stencil from Tonic Studios called ''Beautiful Bokeh'' for the background. I also used some of their beautiful NUVO Confetti for the shaker window.

If you want to be part of our group and enter the next swap, please check out this link.
I hope you like today's card. Is a pretty quick post, but if you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Lovely card, Maria! I always love your colouring style, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sd this on instagram...HOWEVER, once again... I love this card!! SOOoo CUTE! Again, feel better soon & shine brite!����~ Terry Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! :-) So, so, so beautiful !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment