Safari

Hello ,

Happy Card Making Day everyone!  This is so exciting! Having a special day for all cardmakers. Yay!  Today's card is a very sweet and fun one, because I used a set of stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps for the first time.

It is a special set, because you have to stamp a few layers to get the final design. To do that, I like to use a MISTI tool,because I have to make sure to stamp in the right place and sometimes it takes a few layers of stamping. You can get your MISTI from My Sweet Petunia.


I tried to create a safari looking background for this card and I love it. If you don't know how to do it, you can always find great color palette inspiration on google or pinterest. Get crafty and creative with your stamps.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do. Let me know in the comments what you think! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:

Kitchen Sink Stamps Lil' Elephant
My Sweet Petunia MISTI tool
My Sweet Petunia Bar Magnet

Comments

Post a Comment