Happy birthday

Hello ,

It's another sad moment for me as a blogger and member of  My Sweet Petunia's design team. Sadly, I have to leave the team due some personal changes. I had the amazing opportunity to try and use the original MISTI. Also, to use stamps from different brands and so many other good things. I would like to thank My Sweet Petunia for the good experience.

I will continue using the MISTI, because I really like it. And for today's post I used it again to create the card below.


You probably know by now that I really like coloring on kraft paper. It looks so great! I did a bit of masking,because the monkey is from a different set.I thought it would look cute on this scooter.
I like to use the coloring pencils, but when I color over the stamped black line, it will get less sharp. So I like to put the image back in my MISTI tool and stamp over a few times, to get that bold sharp line.

I hope you like today's card. I don't know what the next month will bring, but I will continue creating whenver I get the chance to.
 
Thank you once again for your support ! Have a great day!

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia MISTI 
Gina K designs Grand Greetings
SugarPea designs  Chunky Monkey
SugarPea designs Wonderlust

Comments