Frankenstein

Hello there,

Today I want to be a bit spooky and cute at the same time. As I always say, I don't really celebrate Halloween over here, but I enjoy creating projects for this holiday.

I made a super simple tag for a goodie bag ,that would be really nice as a treat for the kids. I used the ''Boo to you'' stamps from Whimsy Stamps. This set has beautiful designs for Halloween and they are not that spooky. The kids will love it.


Lately, I enjoy coloring onto kraft. Honestly I don't use expensive pencils,but I hope in the near future to get a better ones. The set I use is from WHSmith and they are pretty nice.

Whimsy Stamps has a great collection of stamps and different designs. You should check out their website for more inspiration and other supplies.
A quick reminder... This month over at Whimsy Stamps Blog we will share Halloween themed creations. You should stop by and leave some love.

That's it from me today. Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment