Boho Blouse


Hello ,

I don't have a papercraft creation to share today, but I have something that is still a bit crafty. I made a 100% handmade boho blouse. Well, this is a very proud moment,because I like sewing, but never done it like a pro. I do things by eyes and I don't have patience to measure everything. The result is pretty amazing and I really love it. I got some super cheap fabric from the thrift shop and I thought it would be a good idea to give it a try and make my own blouse.



I spent many hours making this , especially the collar, took me 4 tries,but hey, that happens when you do things for the first time and you don't measure everything. If you follow me on Instagram, then you probably got to see some sneak peaks.

If you love sewing, then go for it! Try making your own clothes. I know it can be more expensive, but in my case, the fabric was under $1 and I really had to do it. I always get ideas and I have to give it a try the next day or skip it.

Enough of my proud moment . Thanks for visiting my blog and also, thanks for leaving sweet thoughts in the comments below. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Wow, that looks fantastic, great job. My goal in the fall is to start learning to design some patterns and sewing some clothes. I hope mine turns out as well as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment