From me to you

Hello there,

Hope you are doing well. I always loved the design of mandala. Beautiful design and lines . I don't think you can ever have enough stamps. How about a mandala stamp design from Concord & 9th? I love it! I made a card using their set and is just beautiful. I could stamp on everything.


I use the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia, to get the perfect stamping. I like getting a good stamping result and this tool works really great.  I also think that this mandala stamp would look great if you do some heat embossing with some colorful or glittery embossing powders. Maybe I should try next time.

If you like today's card and want to see more, please check out my blog or my Instagram. Have a great day!

Supplies:

Concord & 9th Many Mandalas
Concord & 9th Many Mandalas Die
My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI
Tonic Studios  Nuvo Jewel Drops Strawberry Coulis
Tonic Studios  Nuvo Jewel Drops Limoncello
Tonic Studios  Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens Spring Meadow

Comments

  1. I love this stamp and die set...definitely on my wish list. Love how you layered the mandalas! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment