Paper Cactus Tutorial ft Tonic Studios

Hello there,

A while ago, I made a paper cactus, using Tonic Studios supplies.I really loved the final result and I thought it would be great to create a step by step tutorial. It is a great decoration, especially if you don't have time for real plants. You can read the step by step instructions over at Tonic Studios.


It is a great decoration and it can be made by using a few basic supplies. As papercrafter, I love working with dies. I always try to come up with new designs, because it would be pity to buy a die and use it for one thing only.

If you like today's post and want to see more, please visit Tonic Studios . Also, you can find me on Instagram for updates.

Supplies:

Sew Pretty – Pinhole Nesting Layering Circle Die Set – 524E.
Circle Layering Die Set – 481E.
Nuvo Jewel Drops – Key Lime – 645N

Comments

  1. OMG!!! This is SUPER CUTE!!! :o) Thank you for sharing. Love it!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment