Make art


     

Hello there,

I like trying different styles and techniques. It's about time to share something different . I had so much fun working with the wonderful products from Tonic Studios. The NUVO collection is really amazing. The mousse, the embossing powder and so much more. You can check out their supplies over here.


This card took some time to put it all together, but I love the result. This is the type of project I like to work on for hours, so probably not the best way to do it on camera. I hardly have a plan and I just add things , until I feel happy with the result.

I hope you like it and if you do, please visit my blog again . If you have questions, let me know in the comments below. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Pacific Teal – 822N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Royal Aubergine – 821N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Persian Red – 818N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Seaspray Green – 817N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Old Navy – 816N
Nuvo Embossing Powder – Classic Silver – 601N
Nuvo Embossing Powder – Glacier White – 602N
Nuvo Gilding Flakes – Sunkissed Copper (200ml) – 852N
Crystal Drops Gloss – Caribbean Ocean – 670N
Nuvo Jewel Drops – Limoncello – 644N
Tent Gift Bag – 623E
Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens – Winter Skies – 891N
Tim Holtz – 8″ Comfort Guillotine/Trimmer – 160E
 

Comments