Hello , my friend!

Hello,

I like pattern paper and I can never have enough.But sometimes, I like to create my own simple stamping backgrounds for cards. Today, I have a new card I made with some help from Misti Tool,by My Sweet Petunia.

If you don't have this tool, then you probably should write to Santa. Because you will love it. I can be really clumsy with the acrylic block and that drives me crazy, because I end up wasting so much paper. Well, not anymore! Misti Tool gives you precision stamping.


I used the original size Misti Tool , because I can rotate the paper as I want, for stamping. But you can use the Mini Misti or the Memory Misti for smaller or larger projects. If you want to see how I made this background, using supplies from My Sweet Petunia. Whimsy Stamps and Altenew, please check out the video over here.

Supplies:

MISTI  Brush Script Lowercase Alphabet Dies  *NEW Sentiment Banner Dies  Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles  Everyday Mini Sentiments

Comments

Post a Comment