Friends are like stars

Hello there,

I feel super lucky and excited to try out new products. I got a few goodies from Tonic Studios and I made a few creations. Today I will share this card I made, using their products. I can only say,that I love their products, especially the NUVO line. The packaging is so glam and perfect. The products are very nice quality too.


I used the Nuvo Creative Pens to make my own background for this card. A great alternative for DIY pattern paper. Really beautiful markers and you get the perfect color palette. I have a quick video on my Youtube channel for this card, if you want to have a look. Also, please keep an eye on my blog. I will have other creations coming up, using Tonic Studios goodies.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Nuvo Pen Collection - Marina Blues - 314N  Nuvo Pen Collection - Woodland Greens - 313N  Nuvo Pen Collection - Sunshine Yellow - 312N  Nuvo Pen Collection - Fragrant Oranges - 311N     Sentiments - Birthdays Script - 1057E   Nuvo Glitter Collection - Light Gold - 707n

Comments

Post a Comment