Enjoy the little things

Hello there,

Today I have another card and video to share with you all. A great way to use your stamps with Misti Tool from My Sweet Petunia. A great tool for stamping backgrounds, sentiments and other designs with great precision. Maybe it's about the right time to ask Santa for one. You will love it!


Sometimes from mistakes we get some great ideas. Like this shadow stamping technique is now something I love and hate at the same time. But for this type of background, the result is just beautiful.

If you want to see how I made this background with the help of Misti and some stamps, please visit my Youtube video. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Supplies:

MISTI    Build a Poinsettia Die   Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles    Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots
 

Comments

Post a Comment