Blessed Christmas

Happy Sunday everyone,

Christmas is around the corner and it would be nice to make something for the loved ones. If you like to make your own Christmas cards, then maybe you will get inspired by today's card.

Whimsy Stamps has gorgeous holiday stamps and you can use them to create beautiful projects. I used ''Joyous Holiday'' stamps from Whimsy Stamps. I love this set,because I can use these flowers for non-holiday cards in the future.


Our design team has great inspiration for you over at Whimsy Stamps blog. Please check them out and share some love.

As always, I use Inktense pencils , but you can use markers, watercolors, etc... This flower is simply gorgeous. 'till next time,stay safe and be creative. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. this is very pretty!
    Happy Holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays! Thank you for always leaving love on my blog . Hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment