Best Wishes

Hello,

I had so much fun working with the digital stamps from 2 Cute Ink, last month and sadly today is the last day for me as their guest. I love their designs. You can find their designs over here. You will love them as much , as I do. 

For today's card, I used this adorable ''Squirrel Present '' digital stamp. I hope to see a real squirrel someday, because they are super sweet.


If you have a good printer, then digital stamps will work really well, because you can resize , rotate the design as you wish. But still hope to see  their designs as acrylic or rubber stamps. 2 Cute Ink needs our support and love, because they deserve it, with such beautiful designs.

Hope you get inspired to create more and share good vibes in our community. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Squirrel Present Digital Stamp for Card Making

Comments