Misti Tool * First impression / Review

Hello,

I have some exciting news to share. So very happy and I couldn't wait any longer. I would like to thank My Sweet Petunia for inviting me to be part of  their design team and for making one of my crafty dreams come true: getting the original misti and mini misti tool.

If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I am away, traveling and I don't have my crafty stash with me, but I couldn't resist not trying this amazing tool. Please, be patient! When I get back home I will share projects and ideas on how to use this tool. I really love it! But for now I have an unboxing and first impressions video.


If you are into cardmaking, scrapbooking or any other paper crafts, this tool really does a wonderful job. You can find three different sizes on My Sweet Petunia website.


On Splitcoaststampers you can find many beautiful and creative creations, using the Misti tool. If you want even more inspiration,visit My Sweet Petunia's blog.

To watch my unboxing video, please check out this video on my Youtube channel. If you have questions, please let me know in the comments below, or send an e-mail.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Comments