Halloween burlap bag

Hello,

I have a fun and creative project for you today. It would make really cute treat bag for Halloween or Thanksgiving . Sadly the photos don't show the beauty of the glitter dots. But I hope you get inspired and like this creation as much as I do.

I used some lovely supplies from Dacomag. A romanian online website for hobby and crafts. You can also visit their facebook page for kids crafts and inspiration. If you don't live in Romania, don't worry. You can find the same items at your local craft stores.

To create the glitter dots onto the burlap bag, create a circle template and with a fine brush add a thin layer of glue. Then sprinkle some glitter over and let it set. Optional, add another thin layer of glue over the glitter, to make sure is all set.


To create the tag, all you need is a kraft tag, circle punch, pattern paper, paper trimmer, button, glue and twine.

That's it for today. If you want to keep up with my work / activity , please check out my social media. Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Comments