Up in the clouds

Hello,

 Have you seen the new Whimsy stamps? ''Holly - Little Spring Helper'' is just one of the new stamps. I love Elisabeth Bell's designs. They are so girly, but with a vintage twist.

The card is pretty simple, because the design of this stamp is just too cute . The swing gives that feeling of ''head up in the clouds''.  I just added a some clouds and a few sequins. Looks pretty good!



I colored the stamped image with Inktense pencils. They are my favorites! I used to like copics and promarkers, but not anymore. The Inktense pencils are just perfect for crisp and intense results! You should give it a try!

For more inspiration and details , visit Whimsy Stamps. We have an amazing design team. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

*NEW Holly Little Spring Helper

Comments

  1. Stunning - I love how your colouring gives such a different feel to the image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment