Honeycomb Pom-Poms

Hello blogcreatures,

Pom-Poms = awsome decoration for any party or why not, home decor. I really wanted to buy some from Ikea, but they are a bit expensive. I had a closer look and realised I can make my own. Today I will show you how to make your own, really cheap, using only a few supplies.

For the original pom-poms you need tissue paper. Oh well! Who says that? I prefer wrapping paper, because is really beautiful and will last longer.
 Below you can find a digital template I made for you.
NOTE: When you finish with all 12, add two lines ( step no.4) to glue both sides, to get the  ball shape. But if you want your pom-poms on a string, then add the string first, then glue the sides.

You can use this idea and create your own using Sizzix dies. Always check out the website for new goodies and sales.

Supplies:
                                                   657551Medium_657900

Comments

  1. Quite a gay decoration, Maria! A bit of work, but what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. Love it and think I’ll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect thank you. I’m going to make in fabric as cat toy with hidden treats

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment