Fabric lunch bag


Happy Sunday blogcreatures,

As child ,I don't even remember having a special lunch box. Always a simple clear bag. But those times are gone. Because now, I can make my own lunch bag. This is not just a simple lunch bag. This is a beautiful fabric bag.

With the help of my crafty tools, I can create pretty much anything I want. Sizzix has beautiful dies to work with. Just check out this cute fox face below.



Really cute! I can not wait to create something again , using the cute little fox face.  So keep an eye on my blog!

Supplies: 
Medium_657900   Medium_659910

Comments

  1. How clever, your lovely lunch bag looks great! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love it!! You will never have a dull lunch bag again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lunch bag is adorable, Maria! For me, 60+ years ago, it was a brown paper bag. Your sweet fox would cheer anyone up at lunchtime. This looks washable, too, which is an added bonus--just in case! Lovely project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment